Thursday, August 25, 2011

Attraction Advice


Dear Sundance,

I have heard that you have a way with the ladies. How is it that a dog like yourself can maintain such charisma and be so calm about it all the time?

Sincerely,
Desperately Seeking Rottweiler Attention.

Dear DSRA,

I am very flattered that you would consider me to be a ladies' man. I am far from such, but if you must know, I do my best to maintain body, mind, and spirit with a daily routine of exercise, careful nutrition, and grooming. I never question who I am when I am given an ample amount of cardiovascular exercises. On days like today when the heat is above 90 degrees and air quality is bad (normal Los Angeles breathing conditions), my pack and I do our best to head out early in the morning. Even though this city rarely sleeps, dogs are easy going and less hostile at 6 a.m. We are able to be dogs and communicate without owners harboring a day's worth of fear or anxiety.

This approach to exercise helps out greatly when it comes to sniffing the opposite sex. My demeanor is less anxious, instead I am calm and submissive. I suggest you and your master begin a daily exercise routine, at least 40 minutes of structure and focused heart beating exercise every morning. The ladies will notice your trim physique and you can begin conversations with, "Do you run here often?" or "Are you a smoker? 'Cause you are smoking hot!"

Live Happy!
Sundance

No comments:

Post a Comment