Thursday, August 4, 2011

Consultation

I am so excited to report the news of the day: James and Mama will be giving an informal consultation this coming weekend. Today, James met Blue at his home. He had met Blue before at Vixen's house, and even than he recalls there being a dominant territorial issue with this dog. I have not met Blue, but have been told he is a handsome pit-bull, with muscles and a silky gray coat, ideal for warm weather areas like Glendale. I will need to wait before I meet this stud. I am sure there is good reason and trust James' decision on this matter. I know this will turn out best as James reminds me on occasion the value of "due time."

On that note, around 4:15 this afternoon, our mailman delivered a long awaited package. James and I have been patiently waiting for this moment to arrive and today it finally happened. Our Therapy Dog International identification card and bandana arrived, along with some information James will have to read and sign. Finally, I get to serve and be a legitimate Therapy Dog with papers. Soon, I will have many varying degrees of certifications like James and Mama do, showing how smart I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment